From preventive to cosmetic dentistry, our Troy dental services can renew and rejuvenate your smile.
Your typical hygiene appointment could include:
- A comprehensive exam (digital x-rays, tooth charting, etc.)
- A gentle cleaning from your talented dental hygienist
- Oral cancer screening
- Metal fillings
- Composite (tooth colored) fillings
Your doctor will discuss the pros and cons of which filling material is best for you. You can trust we’ll do everything in our power to make sure your fillings look smooth and natural and will last for a long time.
- Redness and puffiness
These could be the early signs of periodontal disease. Here is the difference between healthy gums and unhealthy gums:
Gums are the foundation for healthy teeth and if periodontal disease worsens, it may result to losing teeth. To prevent the disease from worsening, your doctor may recommend scaling and root planing, which is also known as a deep cleaning. Your hygienist will thoroughly and gently clean your teeth and the roots of your teeth to get rid of the plaque and bacteria harming your smile.
We recommend sealants for children, but in some circumstances, we may recommend them for adults as well.
- Worn teeth
- Constant migraines
- A sore jaw
These could be signs you’re grinding your teeth at night. Nighttime clenching creates uncomfortable pressure on your smile, which causes it to wear away over time. We can help with custom-made night guards. Customized to the contours of your smile, a night guard will protect your teeth from the nightly grind, preventing the need for extensive work in the future. Talk to us today for more information.
With its safe whitening gel, Zoom! can brighten your teeth by up to eight shades in less than an hour. You can literally walk out of our office with a gorgeous smile in just one appointment. Our whitening system is able to brighten every contour of your teeth, looking more natural than over-the-counter treatments, which are not customized to your smile and may not be as effective.
- Crooked teeth
- Stained teeth
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Gapped teeth
At KB Dental, we’ve developed the reputation for creating Hollywood smiles with a family feel. You can trust Dr. Balutowicz to craft your dream smile with veneers. She’ll chat with you to discuss your goals, desires, and questions to ensure you’ll love your smile.
Dr. Balutowicz is a smile artist. Her secret? She considers multiple characteristics, including your facial features, skin color, eye color, and so much more to ensure your new smile fits ONLY you.
What does this mean for you?
- Eat your favorite foods: Invisalign uses clear aligners, which are REMOVABLE. This means you can remove Invisalign when you need to eat, allowing you to dine on your favorite gourmet meals without worrying of disrupting your treatment.
- Brush and floss normally: With traditional braces, it’s difficult to keep your mouth healthy with brushing and flossing. Since the aligners are removable, you can brush and floss without difficulty, keeping your smile in tip-top shape.
- Virtually invisible: Hardly anyone will notice you’re receiving orthodontic treatment, thanks to the clear nature of the aligners.
- Incredible results: Depending on your case, Invisalign can last up to 1-2 years. In the end, you’ll achieve a straight, beautiful smile you’ll absolutely adore.
- And so much more
Bonding can be completed in just one appointment and doesn’t require shaving down your enamel. This allows you to love your smile quicker! Ask your doctor today to see if cosmetic bonding is right for you.
‘‘As always, my visit was extremely pleasant and whoever claims that getting a crown is pleasant?!?!? It is truly a pleasure to come to your office. Thanks to all of you for making this visit so comfortable and pleasant.’’
Marcia G., Actual Patient
Smile with pride and confidence while enjoying your favorite foods.
Bridges are an excellent option if you aren’t a candidate for dental implants or if you’re looking for a cost-effective solution to replace missing teeth. Talk to Dr. Balutowicz to discuss your missing teeth options.
Dental implants are the next best option to your natural teeth. Not only do they replace missing teeth, but they can:
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods with ease
- Help you speak clearly without slurring and mumbling your words
- Stop jawbone deterioration (caused by missing teeth) to bring back facial support
- Last almost a lifetime (with the proper care)
Dental implants work in three parts. First, the titanium post is placed within the jawbone, which is done by an oral surgeon whom Dr. Balutowicz works closely with. Second, the abutment is placed to make room for a crown. Finally, Dr. Balutowicz will blend and shape a crown to blend with your natural smile.
In the end, you’ll walk out of our office with beautiful, functional smile.