We Reopened on June 1!
We’re excited to announce our office is open to non-emergency patients as of June 1, 2020.
We’ll address patient needs as quickly and safely as possible. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be reaching out to those whose appointments we canceled.
If you have an urgent concern, however, please contact our office at 248-879-7240. We’ll be in the office preparing for your return so if we do not answer, please leave a message, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through the rescheduling process.
Your Health & Safety Are Our Top Priorities
Please know that we pride ourselves on adhering to and exceeding the recommended guidelines on sanitization and cleanliness.
During the break, we thoroughly cleaned and sterilized the office. We also added new protective equipment and enhanced our cleaning protocols. In addition, we’re implementing additional screening procedures.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. Any patients with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- We’ll check your temperature at the door.
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have upgraded our air filtration with the Surgically Clean Air system, which includes filtration and sanitization.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged the waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
We’re Here for You
We appreciate your understanding during this extraordinary time. Your health and safety are our top priorities. We’re excited to see you and return to what we do best – taking care of you and your family’s oral health.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.